Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OMGGGG

Okay...nothing new on the job front yet, I feel like I nailed the interview, but at the end of the day, I am good with whatever decision comes down the pike. Eating and excercising is soooo right on, I haven't felt this good in a couple of years!!

Now to the real reason for this post...just got done watching Made of Honor...OMGGGGGG...okay, can I just say that I LOVE Patrick Dempsey...never was a huge fan, I don't watch the McDreamy thing...but this movie was GREAT!!!! Loved, Loved, Loved it!! Sigh...okay, off to dream beautiful dreams...

Hugs
Christie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keepin' my fingers crossed for you! Love good movies and dreamy actors.....

Udenia said...

hey sweetie, I am going to send you an email with my phone number so we can chat whenever we FIND time! lol! Miss ya!