Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just me...

I have been pushed me off the fence I have been sitting on for far too long... and I am grateful. The last 10 weeks have been filled with tears, pain, denial, and most of all...self loathing. The fall from the fence was ugly, but necessary...today my life is about the here and now, and the future. No looking back. No should haves, could haves, or would haves. The life I have lead, and the choices made have gotten me to where I am, and why waste time thinking about what shoulda, coulda, woulda...does it change anything? I have found the only thing negative reflection does is chip away more of your self worth. Reflection in itself is a wonderful tool when used properly and healthfully. Today I choose to be just me. Who am I? That seems so easy to answer right?...well, "I'm a loving wife and mother to 2 incredible boys" and while thats the truth, and has been my pat answer for so long, is that all I am? Isn't it enough? Is it enough? I am committed to find out who I really am, and most important, who I want to be when I grow up. Total truth is my new reality, and this is where I have chosen to bare my soul, to share my successes and failures. This is where I ask you (anyone reading this) to be honest as well...if you agree or disagree, feel free to share your feelings. I'm not sure where I expect this blog to go, but I hope you hang out to find out with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hanging! I'm in this zone too and it seems to be a common thread amongst alot of us bloggers as of late. You're not alone, there's many of us going through the same thing. HUGS AND KISSES!!

Stef said...

xo~

KatieFeldmom said...

:o)